Yes that's right: for sighted people, a single tap activates/opens while for the us the blind with VO, we need a double-tap.

El 10/10/2015 10:13 a.m., Jenifer Barr escribió:
Hi all.
So, I'm trying to convince an ap developer that vo gestures are
different from regular gestures.  I'm trying to tell them that double
tapping on a button doesn't work with VO.  They're telling me that the
correct gesture is a single tap, not a double tap.  So, is a single
tap a regular gesture that a sighted person would use to activate a
button or something?
Thanks for any help you can give.  The developer is the creator of the
"next episode" ap.  The button is "favorites" wich would allow you to
add a show to your "watched" or "notify" list.
Jen

--
Enviado desde mi lap