From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Krister Ekstrom
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 1:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: fun topic for the weekend: best iPhone games

I too had dice world and threw it out because of all the random folks whom i
didn’t know who wanted to play this and that with me and when i had accepted
them they just sorta popped out of existence never to go on playing again and i
don’t want to be disturbed by push notices all the time. Now i have Dice with
buddies but it’ll soon go the same way as Dice world and for the same reason,
irritating push notices.
/Krister