Thanks.  I am doing this but just must be thinking I've got more space than
I really do.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joshua Klander
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 9:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: re: I'm Just Not Getting the Hang of Flexy.

Hello.  At one time, I had the same problem you are currently having.  Here
are a few tips:
1.  Know the qwerty keyboard.  Before using Fleksy, you should have a good
mental picture of where everything is on the qwerty keyboard.
2.  Type with your index fingers.  It does not work very well to type
"exactly" like you would on a qwerty keyboard.  I have found that the most
productive and accurate way for me to use fleksy is to type with my index
fingers.
hth
Josh