Are used to be a huge user of tuna in on an iPad. I kind of got away from the
app, then came back to it and have found the iPad version rather less than
friendly. So I started using it on my phone little bit. Buy some fluky way or
another, I'm still not sure how, I managed today to actually get it to work on
my iPad. I got logged in and everything.
So I have the same account with the same password on two devices. When I go
into my profile and see what I am following, which is the new way for naming
favorite, I see two very different list of stations. One is the old one from
the iPad days, which has a lot of things in it. The other is the one from my
phone, which has only a very few. Somehow, I would have thought they would have
been amalgamated in   One list. But the iPad ones are on the iPad, while the
iPhone ones are on the phone. And there is no overlap or combination. One
account, one email, one password, but two different favored lists depending on
which device I use. Is that others experience as well?
Mary