Wow thanks a lot! Am downloading as I EMail.

El 16/10/2015 05:45 p.m., Victor Gouveia escribió:
Because so many people are having trouble downloading the file and/or playing it, I've taken the liberty of uploading the file to Send Space.

Here's the download link:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mo74kb

Enjoy.

Victor Gouveia
Vice-President
Training Coordinator
VIP Tech
Tel: 1-888-640-6661
Fax: 1-888-640-6669
Home: victor.gouv...@rogers.com
Work: viptrain...@rogers.com
Limiting Disabilities with Limitless Possibilities

-----Original Message----- From: jazzyjennifer
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 10:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: an audio tutorial on blindfold bowling

here is the link for my audio tutorial again

http://twup.me/4vT

On 10/16/2015 9:41 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
 I can't download not even by opening the page. Anyone have it to share?

El 15/10/2015 09:19 p.m., Andy Baracco escribió:
You should submit it to Applevis.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: jazzyjennifer
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 3:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: an audio tutorial on blindfold bowling

hi guys, figure i would do an audio tutorial on blindfold bowling, this
way people could get a lay out of the game on how the screan is set up.
and how its played

http://twup.me/4vT

--
Enviado desde mi lap