The problem is some apps will stream games in the local area but not
nationally.  I suspect that at some point down the road professional sports
will regret the money grab from their listeners.  Radio started off as free and
made their money from advertisers.  If enough folks complained loud enough and
long enough that things may change but far to many people think well, that's
the way it is and move on.  They forget that it's the public who is paying the
bill.  Ok, I'll shut up now! LOL!

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air