From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 12:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Calls: EndingCalls-iPhone

I agree, but the two finger double tap hasn't always been reliable.
There have been IOS releases when it just didn't work reliably, and I've had
times when it may or may not answer a call but starts playing my music.
Obviously, if there are bugs with the two finger double tap then they need to
be fixed, but having more options would also help.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail