Hi Rebecca,

Choose More, then Tools, then Import. Then choose the Extract from Media
Library button in the lower right corner. YOu'll be warned this could take a
while. Choose the OK button. Now you'll see a view similar to the Music app.
Choose More, then Podcasts, then the ones you want to add. There should be an
Add button next to each item. Then choose done, which i believe is in the upper
right corner.

Best,
Anna