Hi again. I almost forgot to say that I'm having my own issues with sound
effects, but these aren't Voiceover specific. The problem I'm having is when I
send a tweet or Facebook post through third-party apps like Dice World and
Trivia Crack, I'm not getting the usual tweet sound or swoosh sound depending
on whether it's a tweet or Facebook post. I went into settings>sound to see if
I may have mistakenly set the sounds to nothing, but both sounds say what
they're supposed to do. Anyone else having this? This is on iOS 9.1 on an
iPhone 5S, and also, I should say that two weeks before iOS 9.1 came out, when
it was still in beta, I lost those sounds there too. Thanks in advance for any
help.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk