I am seeing something similar when I try to use the news app I am unable to input text with either the bluetooth or the screen keyboard.
Ray T. Mahorney WA4WGA -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Feliciano Godoy Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 20:03 To: [email protected] Subject: Bluetooth keyboard bug, are you also experiencing this? Hi, I am using a Logitech Bluetooth ultrathin keyboard with my iPhone 6s using iOS 9.1. When I share a webpage using the Safari browser to Twitter or Facebook, I am not able to input text in the text field using my Bluetooth keyboard with voiceover. If I have voice over off however, I can input text using the Bluetooth keyboard. I am not having any problems and putting text another text fields were applications other than this particular instance. I would like to know if you are also experiencing this problem. I have already reported this to Apple, but would like to know your feedback. Thank you, Regards, Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
