Hello everyone,

I had to upgrade my macbook pro to El Capitan. Now I'm having difficulties
navigating through my library.

Before the upgrade I always put the library in album mode, so I pushed the
first letter of the artist and then I saw all the albums from that particular
artist. After de upgrade, this is not possible. In album mode I can only see
the first few albums but when I scroll down on my list of albums, voiceover
only says (in Dutch,  leeg) empty (I think is the English word). So I can't
select an album. This is very frustrating, because I can't open the context
menu to for example put the album on my iPhone or change the info about the
artist.

Does someone konow how to use iTunes? Could someone explain how to put just one
album on my iPhone and how to scroll through my library? I also tried in artist
mode, but that is even more difficult. Song mode is useless for me. I have
about 40000 songs.

Thanks,
Gianni

Skype: giannijuve