From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Syntellia Inc
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Fleksy on Android devices

Hi from the Fleksy team. We are writing to ask a question to those in
the list.

As you know, we are committed to develop Fleksy and make it available
for more and more users.

One of the restrictions we've had so far, is that on iOS, Fleksy cannot
replace your system keyboard across the device. We provide as much
integration as possible, letting you email, SMS, tweet, and (soon) post
to Facebook from within Fleksy. And you can copy and paste to any other
app.

We are trying to go beyond this: we could provide Fleksy as a keyboard
across the device, so you can use it in every single app without the
need to have a separate app, or to copy and paste. We've also noticed
that Android is becoming more and more accessible for visually impaired
users with each update.

So, here's a question for the list:

If there was a phone that was accessible, and that had Fleksy built in
from the start. By built in, we mean that Fleksy could be used as a
system keyboard on every app, and that Fleksy would come with the phone,
i.e. without having to purchase the app separately.

How likely would this be to make you consider buying such a device?

Obviously we are talking about a hypothetical scenario, so for now let's
assume all other features will be the same as your current device.

Would the availability of Fleksy as a system typing mode to use in every
app make you consider an accessible Android phone in your next upgrade?

Looking forward to your thoughts on this.

Ioannis
Fleksy team