Hi All. I'm wondering if it is possible to rename the 4th generation Apple TV
as I can't seem to find it in the settings.

I went in under about and it says Apple TV but I don't see where you can rename
it. I have put the second Gen up in our living roman changed it's name to that.
The new one is located in the family room in our basement.
What am I missing here?
Thanks.
Barry