Hi Barry,

I actually can’t think of any unlabeled buttons in the last version, could you
give some examples I could pass along?

No, not sure about the warranty. As a retailer myself who sells a lot of higher
end product which comes with various warranties, I must of course say that if
it didn’t survive the winter why you didn’t try to deal with this as soon as
you noticed it wasn’t working. I do also think that is says in the instructions
the outdoor module should of course be outside but that it should be kept out
of direct sunlight (that can skew the temperature reading) and out of the rain
and, by extension I would think it should also be kept out of the snow.

I just brought my rain gauge inside today since while it may still rain a bit
in the next couple of weeks and occasionally throughout other winter months,
for the most part it will snow from now until the end of March and it will
often be below freezing and I just can’t see how it would be good for the rain
gauge if it had mosture inside which would then freeze, thaw, freeze again and
so on.