somehow  part  of my message  did not  make it , this is like  Skybell  but  it
 is  wireless  and  you can  see  and  hear  who is at your  door , so  you do
not  have to open  your  door  and it  will send  it  to your  smart phone
much as a  phone call . so  you  can always  hear  who is  ringing  your  door
, even  if you are  not  home,it is the same cost  as Skybell  $199 . so you
have a  choice  of  hardwired  or  bluetooth .
 so  passing  this along  to you all

My thoughts for today