I recommend either the Fopydo scanning stand for $12.00 plus $3.00 shipping for
the most affordable and portable stand:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00UURH7HC/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1428455558&sr=8-1&keywords=fopydo+scanning+stand+for+the+blind&condition=new

Or the ScanJig, $40.00 plus about $7.00 shipping for a more heavy duty stand
that while portable, is much bulkier:

http://www.scanjig.com/

I've had or have the four major stands available and my first choice for
overall flexibility is the Fopydo stand.
HTH,
Richard