Hello,

I was successful today in restoring my voice dream Reader library via file
sharing in iTunes. I needed to restore my iPhone but could not do a restore
from backup. I did not want to lose my entire VDR library and all of the
bookmarks and highlights. I followed the directions on the VDR website. The key
step that I would have missed was deleting the voice Dream reader library off
of my iPhone within file Sharing in iTunes. Anyways, I followed the directions
and it worked like a charm for me. I will paste the link below that contain the
directions. I do suggest performing an iCloud or iTunes backup just in case. It
worked for me and all of my bookmarks are in tact. I just wanted to pass it
along in case you ever need to uninstall voice Dream Reader and re-install it
due to problems.

http://www.voicedream.com/support/reader-faq/