When ever I would turn my iPod touch six on after a complete shutdown, I would
be asked to verify my iCloud password. This wasn't happening on other devices.
I had reset network settings, and signed out of iCloud; the still happened,
since updating to iOS nine this weekend.since updating to iOS nine this
weekend. A rep at the regular number said this was happening to him to; he just
excepted, but given this was two and three times a day, when not experiencing
this before, I figured something had to be done about it.

A gentleman from Apple accessibility had me sign out of everything--iTunes and
App Stores, FaceTime, I-messaging, and iCloud. I then had to power off, wait a
little bit, power back on, then sign into everything. However, I still got the
alert message. The rep thought maybe it wasn't interacting with my Wi-Fi
correctly; he had me use my iPhone's personal hot spot.
After the verification went through, I rejoined my usual Wi-Fi. Knock on wood,
so far everything has been OK! Just thought I ought to pass this along.