Hi, you can keep this from happening by not letting your son play with your phone. <smile>. Seriously though, I know what you mean. Any time I let my seven year old play with mine, something gets changed. Not because he's being sneaky, but because he's like me and likes tweaking things and seeing how they will work. Regarding vibrating during a call, I believe this is controlled in the Settings App under the Sounds section, turn off the feature to vibrate when ringing.

Cheers.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
That awkward moment when you realize that you just texted the wrong person.