On 11/18/15, Iolaire <w...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi.  You say what you use is not very helpful.  Could you tell us, what is
> it you want from an app?  Do you want turn by turn directions to a
> particular destination?  Do you just want to know what roads you are on,
> what junctions you pass etc?  Or do you want an app that will give you
> points of interest?  In addition, you say when you are travelling but are
> you travelling on foot, buss, train or plane or by car or a combination of
> these.  Some appes are better than others in these areas so if you could let
> us know it would be helpful.  I personally like Apple Maps, especially for
> turn by turn directions to a destination but for what's around you,
> ViaOptaNav is pretty good and is free but Blind square is better but is not
> free.  Walter.

 hi I travel on foot, and also I use the city buses. in my home area.
I some times use a cab. and offen  need turn, dretions. to a place. I
do not know. very well. I also useperentransit. and some times I use
bart trans. as well. with my guide dog. . I would love a app. that
would give me great turn, by turn dretions.