Hello list
please, is there anyone having this battery? I am interested in this particular model: 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=[Apple+MFi+Certified]+Anker+2nd+Gen+Astro+Mini+3200mAh+Portable+Charger+External+Battery+Power+Bank+
I am just wondering if this model will fit with Iphone 6 and otterbox deffender case. I do not want to remove the case, so I am looking for a battery of small size, but decent capacity, for charging Iphone 6 at least once to its full capacity and so that the battery fits with Iphone 6 and otterbox deffender. I also do not want a case with built-in battery, I have been fine with Otterbox deffender so far. Since the battery I am asking about is not available here in Slovakia and I will have to order it from abroad, I need to know the info in advance. I know stores have policy of returning products in case customers do not like it, but I want to avoid that because all shipping fees would cost me much much more than the product itself. I know I should ask sellers to provide this info, and I will certainly do that, but as there are various cases available on the market, sellers might not know.
So it will be kind of risky to buy the battery without knowing these things.
I will be grateful for any kind of help/advice/suggestion.
Thank you very much in advance.
With kind regards
Maria