Yes, I didn't have my phone right then and I wanted to help with what I knew. I figured he could explore his device to find them since I had mentioned them.

-----Original Message----- From: christopher hallsworth
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 1:08 PM
To: Viphone
Subject: Re: apple music questions

The other tabs, from left to right, after "for you", are: "New", "Radio", "Connect", "Playlists" (iPad only) and "My Music".
On 19 Nov 2015, at 17:19, Monica Jones <coffeega...@att.net> wrote:

The ones about Apple Music do describe it in detail. You choose your artists or songs and choose to add them to your library. Then there’s an option to make them available off line. You first set it up by telling it the genres you like. There are several tabs across the bottom. One is called “for you” which has recommendations based on what you picked. I don’t have my phone in front of me so can’t tell you the other tabs for sure, but one is called My Music which shows all the stuff in your library. I hope this gives you some idea of what Apple Music is like.