Hi all. I'm wondering if any of you have been having issues when shaking your
iPhones with iOS 9.1.
In a number of games, Audio Defender, Sixth Sense and other apps the shake
feature does not work. Also when I am told to stand and turn in a circle by
audio defender nothing changes - the voice just stays where it is located in my
headset when I start.

I took my iPhone 6 to the Apple Store and they are telling me that nothing is
wrong with the sensors.

For example, when the Sixth sense tutorial tells me to shake the phone to
launch a  grenade at an oncoming animal nothing happens

Nor does it work in Blind Square either.

I have the shake feature turned on in Blind Square. I've never found a place to
turn it on or off in the settings. It has to be a hardware issue. One day I was
hanging my jacket on the back of a chair and the iPhone took quite a whack
striking a wall close to the chair. I explained this when at the Apple store. I
also have Apple Care so I am covered in case of accident. I can't understand
how the diagnostics would show that the sensors are all fine. I asked the
technician to test the shake feature and he says it works find.

any ideas or suggestions before I tackle the Apple Store again?

Thanking you all in advance.

Barry