there's a rows option in the rotor. You have to ad it, but once you do, you can
flick down to move down the rows of the table. I do this to read my local
transportation company's route schedules. You do have to kind of memorize the
column headers, unfortunately. Sometimes VO will tell you the column that
you're moving to when you flick through the items on a row of the table, but
not all the time. At least, that's how I remember things being. I haven't done
this in a while, so I could be misremembering.

Thanks,
Ari