This helps since many of us don't know what print letters look like. I know what some are like but not all. Thanks for the description because I would have never known they meant the simple scrub gester. (grin)

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2015 6:15 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VoiceOver Commands for Twitteerific?

This means place two fingers on the screen and slide them back and forth
making the shape of a Z on the screen. This is also known as the scrub
gesture.

On 03/12/15 06:02, Fazil wrote:
Thank you very much, I went to the website, it says:

“• Two-finger Z gesture - Dismiss any currently-displayed popup views.”

What is a z gesture, please?

Thanks!