Hello there all,

I got my iPhone 5S last Saturday. For those who are looking to get a new
iPhone, but can't afford the newest iPhones, Amazon has refurbished 5S's for
somewhat decent prices. I got mine for $314.  But if you don't mind used, it is
even cheaper. The cool thing was, it came to me, already updated to IOS 9.0.2.
All I had to do was update to iOS 9 .1 on it. Dictation and Siri works
awesomely on it as well, just so you all know. And I have not seen any lag as
of yet. So far, I have only installed the Facebook app, and I plan to install
things like mango languages and other things that I use. So far, it works
awesome. Yes, I know it's older, but I am grateful, and I know it should last
me a good while. And I thought dictation would screw up this message like nuts,
but it didn't. In fact, I think the mistakes in the message when I dictate are
just me not enunciating my words properly. But I am slowly getting better at
that, even though I had a speech problem when I was younger. Who knew that
enunciating your words could make such a difference in your messages when you
dictate. LOL. It's funny how I found this out, but my friend Angela from Canada
told me that you have to enunciate your words and speak slower when you dictate
things using Siri. And dictation in general. I'm glad she told me this, as boy…
Was I horrible at enunciating my words. And I would have all my messages a
mess. Thanks to her. LOL. So I thought I would pass this tip along, for those
who are having trouble dictating with the newest iOS version and Siri. I know I
have seen a lot of questions about this, so thought this would be helpful.

The warrantee on Amazon for the iPhone 5S wasn't the greatest, it was rated to
stars out of five I believe. Or was it 3.5? I may have forgotten, but still.
That is not a very good rating. So I figured why bother, when the phones are
only about $300? It's just pointless. I try to look at things that are rated
higher than 3.5 stars if I can help it. Anyways, I know this is a long message
so I will end this for now. But I just wanted to let everyone know my
experiences so far with this phone. As I haven't had one of these before. I
have only owned an iPhone three GS, an iPhone 4S,  and an iPhone 6 Plus.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the evening, and their week. God bless all.

Portia.