From: Mich Verrier
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 11:33 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: question how to use viz snap?

hi all. i just downloaded the app viz snap to orgernise my picks and stuff on
my phone. how ever when i go in to the app it says that my photo album is empty
and i have alowd the app to access the camra and the mike on the phone how ever
i am not shure how i can make this app work. has any one used this app and if
so how does it work? many thanks. ps i am using a eye phone 4s. from Mich.