Hi,

The app is ok but there are a few issues. For example, the
descriptions of the programmes aren't spoken unless you navigate to a
programme, go back then enter on it again. Additionally, I've noticed
that seemingly random programme names are spoken if you leave focus on
a programme on the main screen. Navigating by word also appears to be
broken.
Definitely a good effort though & the live TV is a welcome extra.

Cheers,
Ben.