Hello all:

Thanks for your input.
but will the airport express need a network like the Apple tv?
And what about getting the apple tv 4, and put what i need in it's
internal storage. and use it? will i listen to Voice over while
playing songs?

also, it came to my mind, is there a remote control that we can use
with iphone? i mean we can control music using it? in this way, we can
control music and play tracks without touching the screen.
Any help will be highly abbreciated

On 12/20/15, Melissa Tucker <melissatuck...@att.net> wrote:

> On Dec 19, 2015, at 5:05 PM, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com>
> wrote:
>
> If you just want to stream music to your stereo and don't care about
> Netflix, youtube, whatever, You can get a refurbished airport Express from
> Apple for $65.00.
> http://www.apple.com/shop/product/FC414LL/A/airport-express-base-station
>
> You can get a refurbished Apple TV 3rd generation for $59.99 from Apple:
> http://www.apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/appletv
>
> You would need a converter to connect to your stereo for the Apple TV.
> I bought a convertor for about $25.00 from Amazon.
>
> Right now, the Airport express would meet your needs since it has the 3.5
> MMjack.  I have an Airport express that I bought refurbished about two and
> half years ago and it works fine.
>
> Richard
>
> On Dec 18, 2015, at 11:51 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
>
> The Apple TV does not have a 3.5mm or other analogue output, only HDMI and
> Optical Digital (Toslink). You would need a converter from Optical to
> Analogue in addition to an Apple TV to make this work.
>
> The Airport Express, as I stated, has a 3.5mm output and you should be able
> to buy it from any place that sells Apple products. You are in Egypt,
> correct? Here you can of course buy it from any Apple Store or the Apple
> Online Store, you can probably find them on Amazon or eBay as well.
>

> Regards,
> Sieghard

Ramy MoustafaSaber
Music instructor @: