From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 12:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Controlling the contacts/messages that are initiated with 3D touch

Not sure why this would be, for the phone app on my 6S it consistently displays
the first 3 contacts of my favorites list.

Unfortunately I now may have to go back to my 5S because when I went for a walk
yesterday morning I lost my 6S. My wife and I are visiting my parents and my
brother and his family who have a cattle ranch in northern British Columbia. I
walked up the driveway which is about three quarters of a mile and of course
there is snow here and it was -28 Celsius (approx. -18 Fahrenheit) and when I
reached the end I wanted to check the time which is when I noticed my phone
wasn't in my chest pocket any more. By the time I walked back (about 20
minutes) I called the phone with my Mom's phone and it already went straight to
voice mail. I assume the phone didn't stay on long lying in the snow at these
temperatures. Later on my sister in law, then my brother and 2 of my nephews
walked the driveway and the phone has mysteriously disappeared. The snow isn't
that deep and especially on the driveway it's compacted and there is no way
somebody could have come by and picked it up because this way out in the
boonies unless of course Santa came by with his reindeer and thought a new
iPhone 6S is just what he needs *smile*. Anyhow, we are going to town today
(that's a 2-hour drive) and we'll pick up a metal detector and then tomorrow
we'll walk it again with that and see what we can find. If not then I guess
they may find it in the spring when the snow is gone. Good thing I haven't sold
my 5s yet, just have to get a new SIM when I get home. I'd just like to find
the 6S whether it still works or not because I do have Apple care and I can pay
whatever the fee is now and get a replacement should it not survive the 2 days
in the cold. I think, however, once we find it it will probably work fine once
it thaws out. So much for my iPhone story of the year!

Take care,