Hi listers,
Happy holidays to everyone.

Earlier today I attempted to sign up for the Apple music 3-month free trial. I
completed the info on my phone but when it came to the payment method field I
was advised that my device was not associated with Paypal and to fix this on
myPC. However, the settings concerning management of my Apple ID  on my PC seem
to indicate that 3 devices—my PC, Ipod Touch and Iphone 5—are all associated
with the Apple ID. I managed to get to the Ipal login screen but it timed out
before I figured out what if anything needed to happen. I had phoned Ipal tech
support yesterday because of an ongoing problem with the debit card I was using
and their response was particularly unhelpful, so much so that I never really
got to the question about the association of my Apple ID. I have been able to
make app and music purchases from the PC and synch them to the phone, but not
the reverse. Adding another card to my Paypal account has not changed anything.
Is there anything I need to do so I can activate this subscription and/or make
purchases on my phone or am I better off trying to use another payment method
and getting Paypal out of the picture completely? Guess I’m saying I’m not sure
if this is an Itunes or a Paypal problem or just user error. Hope I’ve
explained this clearly enough. Any advice and full instructions much
appreciated as I think I’ve missed some simple but fundamental step. Tia.

Susan