Hi Jason,

Just FYI, your message was at the end of the thread you replied to and above 2
group footers so quite difficult to find.

Anyhow, it does seem strange that it is listed as $119 AUD because at the
beginning of the description it still says that it is 25% off. I checked the
Canadian app store and here it is $84.99, in the US it still is $75. As per
Google, the Australian Dollar and the Canadian Dollar are just about at par
right now and as a result I would have thought it would also be $85 Australian
or at best it should be $90 Australian if $120 is the regular price and it is
25% off. I think normally it is also $120 here in Canada so the $85 sale price
actually means it's almost 30% off.
Considering we currently have to pay $1.39 or $1.40 canadian for 1 US Dollar,
prices at the app store and iTunes store are actually a bit of a bargain since
it seems apps and other content is only about 20% more in Canadian Dollars
compared to the US Dollar. For example, if an app is 99 Cents in the US it's
usually $1.19 here whereas if we had to pay in US Dollars and it was converted
by the credit card company we'd pay $1.40 for the same app. Not a big deal for
an app that costs a buck, but KNFB Reader at $75 US would convert to $105 or
$107 and we get it for $85.
I'd say you should write to KNFB about the fact that it doesn't seem to be on
sale in Australia even though it says so in the app description, but of course
it is the weekend and by the time you get a reply the sale is probably over.

Good luck,