Is there an online manual for this to learn more about it?

My wife’s most important question: How hard is it to clean?

Thanks, Keith

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gordan Radic
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2015 4:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Instant pot multi use appliance with accessible iPhone app

Hi!
There's nothing revolutionary in the podcast. Everything works the same as the
non-BT models and the advantage is you can operate the pot using the fully
accessible iOS app. If you're satisfied with the current pot you have and
you're able to operate it with no sighted help than getting the BT model is not
a good idea from my point of view.
I was researching a bit to order this myself but BT models are not yet to be
shipped to Europe and non BT models are shipped only from UK and they are about
30% more expensive so I'm stuck for a moment xD.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić<mailto://gordan.ra...@gmail.com>
[Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija]<http://www.nemoviz.org>

[Pišite nam]<mailto://i...@nemoviz.org>