From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jenny Wood
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 7:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Benefits of Apple Watch

Hi Anna,

I’m so glad it’s working better for you.  I have noticed that just after adding
the Dark Sky complication to the clock face, it will say something about
double-clicking the Dark Sky complication to open the app, but once it updates
with the temperature for the first time, it seems to be fine.  I really like it
so far.  I never thought I would enjoy decorating my clock face as much as I
do, considering I can’t see it anyway.  I mean, I can make use of the
complications of course, but I also enjoy customizing clock faces with photos
of my family or animals. :-)

--

Jenny Wood
Phone: (972 989-3894

On Jan 2, 2016, at 11:58 PM, Woody Anna Dresner