Hi Mike,

I sent a message to my contact this morning and below is the reply I received
this afternoon:

Hello Sieghard,

Happy New Year to you as well. Thank you for the reminder message and apologies
for the delay getting back to you.

I spoke with the ScotiaOnline Mobile team and they plan to fix the issue in the
next release. The next release is scheduled for March 2016.
In the interim, if you have access to a desktop computer with a screenreader,
you should be able to view your transactions via our ScotiaOnline web
application.
I will definitely share the fact that other customers who use VoiceOver on the
iPhone are also impacted.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and helping us to improve
accessibility for our customers with disabilities.
If you have any other feedback please feel free to reach out. Our accessibility
feedback email is accessibil...@scotiabank.com .

Best regards,
Monica

Monica Ackermann, P.Eng. MA | Senior Manager
Scotiabank | Enabling Solutions and Support Management
T.  416.933.1404      M: 416.500.1605
monica.ackerm...@scotiabank.com