From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brian Fischler
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 2:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Using the Fios Mobile app

That’s odd as I used to be on Time Warner but also switched to Fios. While I
found the Time Warner app to be very accessible I have had no luck with the
Fios app. Are you using the app to only watch live tv? I tried using the app
for on demand programs and that was a nightmare. Also how do you pay your bill
as the app to pay your bill while accessible is a nightmare to navigate. Thanks,