From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 7:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: App Switcher Question

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question, but I do exactly what you do to
close my apps, and I don't have the problem with the App Switcher automatically
closing out from under me. Like I said, I know this doesn't answer your
question, but maybe there's something going on with your phone that you can
address.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail