From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dave Bahr
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 12:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: call duration

hi, can I turn off voiceover's insistant call duration feature? If I'm
walking somewhere and have my hands full on a headset, vo just keeps
shouting the duration at me while I'm trying to talk. I know I can swipe
right to get to the dialpad view and it'll be quiet, but as I said, if hands
are full, that's not possible. gives me a headache trying to hear caller and
vo shouting at the same time. k sorry done whining now.