  From: Julie Dawson
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 11:56 PM
  Subject: Re: voice Dream Reader Voices. Which one is the best?

  Are they for sale to use with other products?
  ju...@jgagnier.com
  Live  simply,
    Love generously,
    Care  deeply,
    Speak  kindly
    And  leave the rest to God!
   Please join me on
  www.gamesgaloreandmore.com
  where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together we can
build a site to be proud of.