Hi Cheryl and Woody.
This is a content specific issue that I've also found. Cheryl: you hit
the nail on the head in that foot notes can indeed cause this to
happen. I've also noticed it happens with some content that also
contains pictures or diagrams of some sort on the same page. I don't
know of a work around unforrtunatley,  sorry.

Scott