All,
I realize that I am better off in doing a resume on the computer or
with a more established word processor like Pages/Word. I was looking
for an app to compile/store several different resumes for different
jobs that I may want to apply for. I do have a couple of resumes that
I have saved in my Dropbox folder, but was also looking for another
way of accessing those resumes in addition to Dropbox. Funny how even
in this advanced tech world we live in, we are still bound to the
computer for important documents like resumes. Oh well. For anyone
else wondering, I did find a couple of entries of resume apps on
AppleVis, which are:
Smart Resume Pro
http://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/business/smart-resume-pro-resume-and-cv-designer-qrayon-llc
Resume Maker - Pro CV Designere
http://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/productivity/resume-maker-pro-cv-designere
Of the two, Resume Maker looks to be more like what I am looking for,
at least from the app description and comments.

Wayne

On 1/30/16, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Pages and Word both have resume templates, how accessible they are with
> VoiceOver, I have no idea. You are probably better off doing them on a
> computer.
> Richard
>

>> On Jan 30, 2016, at 6:39 PM, Jim Ruby <j...@blindsea.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have not used pages much, but would this not have this feature?

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website:
www.wayneism.com