From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Blindfold wildcard?

That's for sure. However, other games may be cheaper, such as for the
Tile puzzle game, the unlimited coins option is $6. I think the newer
games are cheaper, but the price can range from $5 to $15 per game.
This is why I don't get the unlimited unless it is a game that I am
addicted to. If you only play a few times and that's it then it's not
worth it.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt