Well hey, we have the feature now, so let's get back to dicing! :) But just in
case I forgot to, my username on Diceworld isDevinprater

Sent from Outlook Mobile
>From Devin Prater
d.pra...@me.com

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 5:17 AM -0800, "Christopher Chaltain"
<chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:

IMHO, you shouldn't respond on kind to the list. Take it up with Mark
off list. Responding on kind to the list never works but just escalates
things. Take the high road!

BTW, I tend to agree with you about the comments regarding whining and
moaning. People shouldn't pass judgement on others just because they
want something a bit different.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail