As I understand it, it's real people telling you what is seen in the picture
you send when you take that picture.  I think it's important to remember that
everybody and their sister was taking picture after picture just playing with
the app rather then really needing to.  I include myself in that because tap
tap see was the first app I had ever come across that could tell you what it
sees.  Sense then, several other wanna-be apps came out but none was as good as
Tap tap see so I guess we'll see how long it lasts so let's not go off the deep
end again folks or the app might disappear.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air