From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
goshawk on horseback
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 11:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: MeetUp, A Great App for Those Who Want to Widen Their Social
Circles

eventually found out what the problem was. it wanted a photo, and won't let you
sign up with out one, which is a bit of a pig for a totally blind person, but
the real frustration is that the message that says this doesn't stick around
for long to give us time to read it, it was only by pure luck that I actually
found it.

Simon