Ok, thanks :) but once I find the game through the browser in Frotz, how do I
get the game onto my device? I didn’t find a download button. Thanks for all of
the game suggestions. That helps a lot. Also, you mentioned trying the games
already provided in Frotz, are those aimed at adults? I don’t want any shockers
with the kids. :)

Thanks,
Christina