Hi Sandy,

The Kayak Mobile app allows you to check on flight status for flights up to
3 days in advance. The app, however, is not free and also allows you to book
flights, cars, hotels, it has a My Trips section where you can add
everything to do with a trip, e.g. flights, cars, hotels and it will all be
put in chronological order, there is a Check List and many other features. I
quite like the app, ut I also know there are Flight Trackers out there which
do just that and there are probably some free ones. You might want to search
the archive, this has come up before and also take a look at
www.Appleviss.com and see if any of them are reviewed there.

Good luck,