I get the Access is Denied message and that I don't have permission ...

Do you have any other suggestions, please?

Carol P

On 13/03/2016 01:51, Richard Turner wrote:
Yes, it ends in html because is is a page with the link to the mp3 file, but
here is a direct link to the file:
www.turner42.com/VDR4March12.mp3

If you are using Windows, you probably have to choose whether to open or save
the file.
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 5:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice Dream Reader 4.0, an early overview

Hi Richard,

I'm very keen to hear your podcast but the URL written is strange and ends with
HTML. Could you kindly send it again as I don't now have your original message
on this subject?

THANKS and I look forward so much to hearing it!

I dabble a bit with the Reader and know it has a lot going for it but haven't
found it to be my favourite or the one I use a lot, so I'd like to get to grips
with it some more and, hopefully, use more of its features competently.

Carol P