Yes I have the LG 730 and they are currently the only BT headphones I use. I don't think you can get much quality sound without blocking some external noise. I do, however find an unacceptable lag on both my IPhone 6 and my ITouch. But I use a very tiny transmitter from Anker to send the signal from the Stream or the Plextalk with little or no lag and decent sound on books, music or podcasts.
Marie
.

-----Original Message----- From: Chip Orange
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 3:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: recommendation for bluetooth device which can be an ear-piece or used in both ears for great music sound

Hi Eric,

Sorry, I just am not a bluetooth hi-fi expert.  I think however that it's
virtually impossible to get both a good hi-fi experience, and still allow
environmental sound to be heard; so, I think you are stuck with either
Aftershokz or to just use one ear when possible (like these allow).

I did find an article about a variation of this from LG which is the HBS730
(the ones I am reviewing are the HBS900).  The reviewers thought the HBS730
were just the best bluetooth sound *ever*, but they thought the retractable
wire management on the HBS900 was great.  I believe the HBS730 are also this
collar design, but the wires don't retract.

Chip