One of my coworkers found one call Ring Video Doorbell.

It has several versions.  I’ve not purchased it but I down loaded the app and
it seems accessible.

It is wired in to your doorbell or I think there is a battery powered version.
But, that would only cover the entrance or wherever you mounted it.

Here is the company’s web site followed by the app store link:

https://ring.com/

The app store link is:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ring-video-doorbell/id926252661?mt=8

I’m sure there are others out there.